As a mahalo for participating in Volunteer Week Hawaii 2022, Kanu Hawaii is offering financial assistance to the first 100 events that complete the following three requirements:
To receive funding
- Register and host at least one event during Volunteer Week Hawaii (April 17-23). Complete the Registration Form
- Share content on social media (photos, videos, promotion, stories, etc.)
- At least 3 posts – ideally pictures from event day(s) that show volunteers and/or their impact (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Use #volunteerweekhawaii on all posts
- Complete the End of Week Survey. This will help us capture the impacts you had during the week
Funding will be disbursed after the steps above are completed. All deliverables should be received no later than May 17, 2022. Kanu will begin disbursing funds in August 2022.
Funding Support Structure
- 1 event – $50
- 2-3 events – $100
- 4-5 events – $150
- 6-8 events – $200
- 9+ events – $250
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
~The Kanu Hawaii Team