If you want to post or edit a volunteer event or need that you are organizing, this page will show you how. If you just want to participate as a volunteer you can visit our volunteer needs page.
Note: we use the term “volunteer need” to refer to an event, opportunity, activity, etc.
To Get Started, You’ll Need:
- A user account
- An organization (who organizes the volunteer need)
If you’ve already posted volunteer needs with us in the past you should already have an account and be part of an organization.
If not, it’s easy to create both. Just follow the same directions below and create and account and organization when prompted.
Need help? Just email us at volunteer at kanuhawaii.org
How to Post or Edit a Volunteer Need
1. Click My Account in top menu bar
2. Login to your account or create a new one
3. Click “My Volunteer Needs” on left sidebar
4. If you have existing events, they will appear below. To edit those, click “edit.” You can also click existing needs or organizations to view them as a potential volunteer would.
5. Click “Create Need” to create a new need.
6. *Select your organization from the drop down or create a new organization
7. Follow the prompts to create your need. (See more details in FAQ’s below)
8. Click “submit” to finish.